Structured Query Language (SQL) is the standard language for data manipulation in a DBMS. In in simple words its used to talk to the data in a DBMS. Following are types of SQL Statements
- Data Definition Language (DDL) allows you to create objects like Schemas, Tables in the database
- Data Control Language (DCL) allows you to manipulate and manage access rights on database objects
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) is used for searching, inserting, updating, and deleting data, which will be partially covered in this SQL course.
For whom is this course:
- Anyone interested in learning SQL - Structured Query Language
- Anyone who need to learn SQL Queries
- Anyone who want to learn how to write Database Table Join
What you'll learn in this course:
This SQL course is designed for anyone planning to work with databases, especially in the roles of system administrators and application developers. The course help beginners learn the basic SQL commands, including SELECT, INSERT INTO, UPDATE, DELETE FROM, and more. Each SQL command comes with clear and concise examples.
In addition to the list of SQL commands, the course presents flashcards with SQL functions, such as AVG(), COUNT(), and MAX(). Along with these, quizzes help validate your basic knowledge of the language.
This SQL course will help you handle various aspects of the SQL programming language.
Course Level Intermediate
Duration 7 weeks